Thursday, July 28, 2011

That word "Sorry"

That word...that annoying word! 
I've heard it waay too many times...It's starting...no not starting...is becoming meaningless to me now. 
I know it's polite to say "sorry" but please people use it properly. Too many people I've talked to say sorry for no good reason...I know I may sound a bit harsh, but don't say sorry for little tiny things. 
I'm starting to wonder what that word even means now. I've been told that if someone says "sorry" to you, then they feel your pain. I'm pretty sure they don't feel my pain when I say that "you don't understand" 
Yeah saying sorry is nice, and I have to be nice back and accept it, but really...I rather have someone say to me "I wish I could understand what you're going through" then "Sorry" sounds more meaningful right? 
No wonder apologies are hard to accept...

No comments:

Post a Comment